How-to Download Free Apps from the iTunes App Store without a Credit Card on the iPad. 1. Sign out of your existing account if you are logged in. 2. In the App Store, download a free app. You will be prompted to sign in. Make sure you ‘Create a New Apple ID’, otherwise you will not get to ‘None’ credit card option. 3. Start the new account creation process by selecting your country or region
Apple will allow you to get free content without a credit card. This can be done on a computer or any iOS device. Here we will cover how to get free apps, music, videos and etc., without a credit card from a iPad but the same thing can be done from a iPhone or iPod Touch. Go to the App Store on your iPad and find a free app that you want. Tap on “Free” and then tap “Install App”. You should get a popup, …
· I understand that you'd like to download free apps without using a credit card, and I'm happy to help. This information may be relevant to your situation: If you're using the iTunes Store or App Store for the first time. If you're using the store for the first time with an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment
This official guide can help you: Create or use your Apple ID without a payment method. If you already have an Apple ID You can choose to remove the payment method for your existing Apple ID after you have signed in to the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store. You won't be asked for a payment method again until you make a purchase.
· Tip: Get free iPhone apps without a credit card. Learn how to set up an iTunes App Store account that does not require a credit card for free iPhone and iPod Touch apps.
· Getting an Apple ID is easy but creating an Apple ID without a credit card or any defined payment method is a little tricky. The method to create an Apple ID on your computer, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad works with the same trick; all you have to do is download a free app on your device before creating an account, and it creates an Apple ID without Debit, PayPal, or Credit Card.
· I had this same issue, I lost my debit card so I added Paypal, for whatever reason the app store/iTunes does not work with Paypal. I removed that as a payment and added a new credit card. It worked immediately. I would suggest removing your old card, adding it again or adding a new one if possible. Might work. Good luck! - A
How can i download free apps on my kindle without providing credit card info? Q. I got a kindle and everytime I try to download a free app, it takes me to amazon.I already have an account but have never provided credit card info. Is there any way I can get an app without having to provide my credit card info..I just want to download free apps. A. It wants an account with credit card on file ...
· iOS - Downloading applications from the App Store without payment info on file. It is possible to create a new iTunes account without payment information in order to download free iOS apps for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch devices. This is useful if you wish to download free applications, such as Wisconsin App, without needing to provide Apple with credit card information. In order to download free ...
· Click None. It's on the far-right side of the list of payment options that's near the top of the page. If you don't see the None option, you may be unable to create an Apple ID without a payment method for one of the following reasons:. You're not in the correct country - If your current country is different than the country to which your iTunes program is registered, you won't see None.
Love conquers all, except poverty and toothache.